Author Topic: i wish...  (Read 4582 times)

jim

i wish...
« on: July 16, 2015, 07:22:05 AM »
that i could absorb everything from every one of them, without needing to read them, since i find it hard to find the patience, or especially the time, to read or watch anything longer than a page or 30 minutes. i own kindle versions of a few, which i purchased recently, but haven't really read them, but the only physical one i have is the illustrated goetia, which i bought in 2012, after having a dream about things called 'goetia', before i even knew the meaning of the word. i haven't read that one either, except for a few paragraphs. time must work differently for different people; mine seems to have become some kind of enemy for me to fight with all the (time), but i don't let it bother me too much anymore; i'm busy all day doing things, even if most of them are mundane household chores; at least i'm not laying in a drugged stupor doing nothing at all, anymore...
still, i wish i could read them; the knowledge they contain couldn't possibly make my existence any worse, could it...

Lon

• View Profile
Re: i wish...
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 12:34:45 PM »
We get around to things in their own good time.

jim

Re: i wish...
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2015, 04:12:26 PM »
I was listening to part of your George Noory show from May 23, 2012 awhile ago, and you mentioned how time seemed like it was speeding up. I've felt this way for some 'time' now as well, and have heard about Robert Anton Wilson's 'jumping jesus' phenomenon, and Terrence Mckenna's 'timewave zero' theory, and was wondering what your, or anybody else's, thoughts were about the apparent acceleration of time, and where it might be headed.