Author Topic: Sirius Rising  (Read 5307 times)

Alan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sirius Rising
« on: June 07, 2015, 02:42:53 PM »
Lon's next Stage-It show will be Thursday, July 23 at 7pm Pacific.  It's a live show broadcast from Ninety Three Records Rehearsal Studio (also known as my former dining room.)  Lon talks, sings and plays his guitar and 7 seconds later - you hear it in you living room!  There is a also a simulchat going on - everyone in the audience can cheer, or cheer - and I relay your comments, suggestions and requests to Lon as the Show progresses.  The official time of the show is 30 minutes but we generally are awarded an additional 20 minute "Encore."

Everyone is invited - the "tickets" are "Pay What You Can" (there is a minimum charge of 50 cents per connection.)  Commerce at the site is actually conducted using Stage-IT "Notes."  1 Note = ten cents.  You can buy a ticket with 5 notes.  You can tip a dollar with ten notes.  You can buy notes at any time, but the minimum transaction is 50 notes ($5).  You can get more details here: https://www.stageit.com/lon_milo_duquette/sirius_rising/47475

Reserve your connection and send in your requests!

jim

Re: Sirius Rising
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2015, 12:00:40 PM »
i just wanted to say thank you for the show; unfortunately i missed the last half of it, mostly due to a lousy internet connection, which was so perfectly predictable, it wasn't very funny :(. i think you were about to sing "Cold Lips of Paper", and by the time i got back, you were halfway through "True Buckaroos", and before you had finished that song, it said the show was over :(. it was very disappointing, since i had looked forward to it since you first announced it :(, but i guess that's just the way things go sometimes. Thank you again, and i look forward to the next one. ;)

Alan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2015, 06:14:35 PM »
Sorry Jim.  Lon and I both recorded some homemade video fro the show - bits and pieces will probably be popping up on YouTube.  Stay tuned

jim

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2015, 07:37:43 AM »
that's great; actually i had a program running to record it for my own benefit, because i had to leave in the middle to see my fiancee off to work and feed 5 cats, and it was working fine when i left; when i got back, the stream had froze what mustve been moments after i left :(. he didn't happen to sing "Fool's Paradise" did he, it's my new favorite :) i look forward to seeing some clips of what i missed. take care and have a good day. ;)